Canberra Short Term and Holiday Accommodation is a result oriented small business whose staff will make every endeavour to assist you with your accommodation needs with our reasons to stay. You will deal directly with the owner-manager, not with employees of an impersonally operated accommodation chain. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our Canberra short term rentals and some of the benefits in staying with Canberra Short Term & Holiday Accommodation include:
- Perfect location in close proximity to Canberra CBD , Canberra Airport and popular tourists attractions
- 24 Hour Self Check-in
- Free WiFi Available
- No Commission Applied
- Our staff is multilingual and can assist our Asian visitors in communicating both written and orally in Japanese, Korean, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Units to suit everyone seeking short term rentals, from the sole traveler and holiday makers, contractors, government employees, trades people working temporarily in Canberra and its surrounds and also for those relocating, renovating etc.
- Free Parking
- If you are arriving after hours we offer a shopping service where we can have supplies in your unit upon your arrival. This is a complimentary service for just the cost of your supplies.
- No lease or bond required
- Full cooking facilities in all of our units, if there is some special appliance you require for your self catering, just let us know and we will endeavour to provide this for you.
- We offer further cost savings by providing initial supply of cleaning products and equipment for self servicing of your unit and additional linen for self laundry. (We can supply daily or weekly servicing of your unit for an additional modest cost)
- Do you need bus timetables, restaurant guides, opening times of specific tourist attraction or market guides? Just let us know and we can provide them for your arrival.
- Most units have their own personal barbecue
- Kids under 12 stay free
- Complimentary tea and coffee for arrival
- Seamless self check-in and checkout. No queuing involved.
Looking for something to do in Canberra during your stay? Our local information pages can help you out with more reasons to stay. Alternatively if you have limited time in Canberra give our staff a call to assist you in making decisions as to what to see and do. All of our staff love our Nation’s Capital and will make every endeavour to make your stay a most excellent experience.