Canberra Short Term and Holiday Accommodation is a result oriented small business whose staff will make every endeavour to assist you with your accommodation needs with our reasons to stay. You will deal directly with the owner-manager, not with employees of an impersonally operated accommodation chain. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our Canberra short term rentals and some of the benefits in staying with Canberra Short Term & Holiday Accommodation include:
- Perfect location in close proximity to Canberra CBD , Canberra Airport and popular tourists attractions
- 24 hour seamless Self-Check-In and Self-Check-Out. No queuing involved.
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi available.
- No commission applied.
- Our staff is multilingual and can assist our Spanish visitors in communicating both written and orally in Spanish.
- Units to suit everyone seeking short term rentals, from the sole traveller and holiday makers, contractors, government employees, trades people working temporarily in Canberra and its surrounds and also for those relocating, renovating etc.
- Free Parking.
- If you are arriving after hours we offer a shopping service where we can have supplies in your unit upon your arrival. This is a complimentary service for just the cost of your supplies.
- No lease or bond required.
- Full cooking facilities in all of our units, if there is some special appliance you require for your self-catering, just let us know and we will endeavour to provide this for you.
- Complimentary tea and coffee for arrival.
- Most units have their own personal BBQ.
- Swimming pool.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating.
- Onsite coin laundry.
We offer further cost savings by providing initial supply of cleaning products and equipment for self-servicing of your unit and additional linen for self-laundry (we can supply daily or weekly servicing of your unit for an additional modest cost).
Do you need bus timetables, restaurant guides, opening times of specific tourist attraction or market guides? Just let us know and we can provide them for your arrival.
Looking for something to do in Canberra during your stay? Our local information pages can help you out with more reasons to stay. Alternatively if you have limited time in Canberra give our staff a call to assist you in making decisions as to what to see and do. All of our staff love our Nation’s Capital and will make every endeavour to make your stay a most excellent experience.